Address: Computer Science Department
West Chester University of Pennsylvania
West Chester, PA 19380
Tel: (610) 738-0350
Fax: (610) 436-3530
short version (pdf)
Gain experience in utilizing advanced method to achieve high quality of system design and performance evaluation.|
Bridge the Computer Science Methods and Engineering Applications with emphasis on correct and optimal programming development to establish easy practical approach for flexible, robust and reusable software.|
8/98-8/02: Ph.D., Computer Engineering, Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, Florida.|
8/95-7/98: Master of Computer Engineering, Nanjing University, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China.|
8/88-7/92: Bachelor of Computer Engineering, Shanghai Jiaotong University, Shanghai, China.|
2002-present: Associate Professor of Computer Science Department at West Chester University.
* Computer Science, Computer Programming, UML and Pattern.
1998-2002: TA/RA/GA, Computer Science & Engineering Department of Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton.
* Teaching: Fondations of CS, Logic Design and Mircroprocessor (68000).
* Grading: OS, Data structure, Internet computing, OO, Logic Design and Mircroprocessor.
* Research: Design and develop simulation for routing in dynamic networks (Supported
by NSF 9900646.
1995-1996: TA/RA, Computer Science & Engineering Department of Nanjing University, Nanjing, China.
* Teaching and Grading: Computer Graphics.
* Research: Design and develop GUI and NS for distributed OS.
1992-1995: Computer Engineer on CAD & CAM in Shanghai Sodick Software Co., Ltd. Shanghai, China.
* Design and develop system used for Electric Discharge Machine on a real time distributed platform.
Language: C/C++ (more than 7 years), Java, SQL, HTML, Pascal, Assembly (more than 10,000 lines).
Environment: UNIX(SVR,BSD,SUN,Mach3.0,COSA,LINUX), VAX/VMS, Windows NT, Windows 95/3.1, DOS.
Software: Visual C++, Boland C++, Turbo C, Turbo Prolog, Turbo PASCAL, Oracle, Rdb, Illustra, X-Motif, PVM, SQLPLUS, Form.
Tools: Word, Powerpoint, Netscape and html files, Ghostview, Latex, Xfig.
Available upon request .