Dr. Cheer-sun (Cheer) Yang
Spring 2019 Courses:
CSC515/CSW315 Server-Side Web Programming
CSC404 Software Engineering and Testing:
- Software Engineering Life Cycle (SDLC) and Testing;
- Testing Theory and Methodologies: Black-Box, White-Box, Equivalence Class, Domain Partition, Data Flow Test Criteria;
- Test-Driven Software Development using Mocha, Chai, and Jasmine.
Tentative Evaluation Criteria:
- Exam I (Testing Theory and Methods)
- Homework Assignments (Test Methods, TDD, and/or BDD)
- Paul Jorgenson, "Software Testing," CSC Press.
- Basarat Syed, "Beginning Node.js," Apress, 2014.
- Mike Cantelon, "Node.js in Action," Manning Publications, 2013..
CSC317 Visual Programming with OpenCV and Python
- OpenCV Tutorial (https://docs.opencv.org/3.4.1/d6/d00/tutorial_py_root.html). Accessed on May 1, 2018. (Required)
- Wesley E. Snyder and Hairong Qi, "Fundamentals of Computer Vision," Cambridge University Press, 2017. (Required)
- Reinhard Klette, "Concise Computer Vision," Springer, 2014.
- E.R.Davies, "Computer Vision: Principles, Algorithms, Applications, Learning, (5th Edition)," Academic Press, 2017.
CSC300/CSC400/CSC605 Cooperative Programming (Internship)
Office: 25 Univ. 145