One or two filesFor one or two files, just submit them as they are.
Warning: D2L effectively requires that the files have some extension.
Multi-file Project: Archive itBoth MAC and Windows have built-in zip-archiving of folders.
WindowsRight-click on the target project directory, MyProject, and select
Send To ⇾ Compressed (zipped) FolderLook for MyProject.zip within the same folder as MyProject.
MACThe first thing is to be able to get to the NetBeansProjects folder through the Finder. Open the Finder and from there, Finder ⇾ Preferences. Select the Sidebar tab. Within the Favorites section, locate your home folder (with your login name) and check it; it should now be easily accessible. Within your home directory, find the NetBeansProjects folder. Right-click on the target project directory, MyProject, and select
Compress "MyProject"Look for MyProject.zip within the same folder as MyProject.
- Log onto D2L using your WCU credentials and follow the course link for this course.
- Choose Assessments ⇾ Assignments from the menu.
- Locate the relevant Program folder, revealing the Submit Files page.
- Click the Add a File button bringing up a dialog.
- Click the Upload button. Navigate to the relevant file on your client and click Open. The selected file should now appear.
- Click the Add button at the bottom of the dialog, taking you back to the Submit Files page.
- Click the Submit button to complete the transaction. You should be redirected to File submission successful page.
- You should get an email confirmation that the file was submitted.