Test 3 CoverageTest 3 is closed book, closed notes, closed computers, closed tablets, closed smartphones. The questions are short-answer asking you to explain code behavior, or write code to do a certain small task.
Although you are not directly tested on previous course material, you are still responsible for being able to use the features you've already learned, e.g.,
classes: constructors, getters, setters, etc. array lists: creation, access, etc.
On-line documents from course website
- Objects 3
- Chapter 8: 8.4 - 8.8
- Chapter 16: examples which are also discussed in online notes
- Writing a toString method and how it is used.
- Writing and using the equals method.
- What does it mean for a class to be immutable or mutable.
- Writing a copy constructor.
- Aggregation: user classes within other user classes. Illustrations of how a copy constructor is needed for mutable classes.
- Recursive computation examples.
Reproduce one of the examples from class:
factorial, fibonacci, array sum, array reversal, binary search, integer exponentiation.